The Powerful Influence of a Serving Leader
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for leaders, managers and supervisors.
- Class Discussion: What do we know about “servant Leadership” or serving leadership?
- Slides/Lecture: Definition and background on serving leadership
- Class Discussion: Why should we care about being serving leaders?
- Academic Research: The effects of serving leadership
- Slides/Lecture: The Serving Leadership Model, characteristics of serving leaders
- Simulation Game: Outward Focus – Silent Squares
- Case Studies: Examples of well-known leaders who practice serving leadership
- Small Group Discussions: Digging deeper into serving leadership
- Self-reflection: How will I use these concepts to be a more successful leader?
- Lecture: Conclusion
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Contact this provider
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...