Teamwork: Setting Goals and Keeping Score
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.
- Class Discussion: Why goals?
- Simulation Activity: build something that has measures of quantity and quality
- Video: introduction to goals
- Slides/Lecture: SMART goals components and why each is important
- Class Discussion: priorities – yours, mine, and ours
- Small group discussions: What barriers/obstacles do you come across when working toward a goal? How can we overcome the barriers?
- Slides/Lecture: scorekeeping – key performance indicators
- Self-reflection exercise: Create your own SMART goals.
Module Learning Outcomes
- Understand why setting goals is a powerful practice
- Discover how to effectively use the SMART goal process
- Learn and use principles to establish/prioritize goals
- Explore what barriers/obstacles people have to establishing goals, and how to overcome them.
- Understand why and how to track goal accomplishment
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...
Find out more about this Teamwork: Setting Goals and Keeping Score course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team