Teamwork: Setting Goals and Keeping Score
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.
- Class Discussion: Why goals?
- Simulation Activity: build something that has measures of quantity and quality
- Video: introduction to goals
- Slides/Lecture: SMART goals components and why each is important
- Class Discussion: priorities – yours, mine, and ours
- Small group discussions: What barriers/obstacles do you come across when working toward a goal? How can we overcome the barriers?
- Slides/Lecture: scorekeeping – key performance indicators
- Self-reflection exercise: Create your own SMART goals.
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Contact this provider
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...