Resilience Under Stress
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.
- Class discussion: examine the evidence – science behind stress
- Self-assessment: How stressed are you? The Holmes & Rahe scale
- Small group discussion: What stresses you out?
- Class discussion of amygdala hijack, the causes and effects
- Review the stress management model
- Case study of stress poorly managed: What would you do?
- Self-reflection exercise: apply the model to manage your stress
- Class discussion: Helping others, mirror neurons, empathy, intentions
- Class discussion: Stress as a motivator – balance is key
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Contact this provider
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...