Resilience Under Stress
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.
- Class discussion: examine the evidence – science behind stress
- Self-assessment: How stressed are you? The Holmes & Rahe scale
- Small group discussion: What stresses you out?
- Class discussion of amygdala hijack, the causes and effects
- Review the stress management model
- Case study of stress poorly managed: What would you do?
- Self-reflection exercise: apply the model to manage your stress
- Class discussion: Helping others, mirror neurons, empathy, intentions
- Class discussion: Stress as a motivator – balance is key
Module Learning Outcomes
- Discover the connections between stress, emotions, and productivity
- Identify stress indicators in yourself and others
- Understand what amygdala hijack is, and how to mitigate it
- Learn a model of stress management, and adapt it personally
- Discover how resilient people manage stress
- Explore how to help others deal with excess stress
- Develop strategies for turning stress into positive action
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...
Find out more about this Resilience Under Stress course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team