Leveraging Diversity & Inclusion: The Business Case
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all employees, leaders, managers, and supervisors.
- Quick quiz: review of valuing diversity
- Class Discussion: differentiating factors in people
- Video: diversity X-rays
- Class Discussion: the difference between diversity and inclusion
- Class Discussion: online assessment results and surprises
- Slides/Lecture: generational differences – why they exist
- Video: on Generational Differences
- Class Discussion: how people from various generations can work together with respect and appreciation
- Self-Reflection Exercise: What can I do better?
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Contact this provider
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...