Balancing the Five Leadership Roles
Highly interactive, skill-based, and evidence-based learning workshop incorporates all elements of the Knowles Adult Learning Model, including many of the following elements: Class discussion, Visual (slides, video,flip chart / whiteboard), Object demonstration, Academic research results, Small group discussion, Socratic Questioning, Simulation – Experiential, Humor, Case studies, Self-assessment, Self-reflection workbook exercises, Lecture.
Eligible for CEU credit from University of Oklahoma.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- United States of America
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for leaders, managers and supervisors.
- Class Discussion: What actions do great leaders take?
- Slides/Lecture: The “balcony” is a useful metaphor for a highly effective style of leadership
- Class Discussion: Do 20thcentury leadership practices work now?
- Slides/Lecture: The three core elements of a highly effective team
- Small Group Discussion: In which team element is your team strongest? Weakest? How can your team become more effective?
- Class Discussion: As a “balcony” leader, what is your product?
- Self-assessment: Diagnostic questions
- Academic Research: the Five Leadership Roles
- Slides/Lecture: Defining the Five Leadership Roles
- Small Group Discussion: What is the ideal balance of the Five Leadership Roles
- Class Discussion: Conclusion – what will you use in your daily leadership practices?
The price of this course is $1900.00.
The price of this course is $1900.00 per workshop
Add $12 per person for workbook printing.
Add travel costs for distances greater than 50 miles from Wilsonville, OR.
Contact this provider
Lighthouse Leadership Training
Lighthouse Leadership’s cadre of master instructors and coaches each have a passion for assisting people rise to greater success in their workplace. Lighthouse is an award-winning best in class training and coaching provider on interpersonal skills. Our talented professionals are...