Engaged people are an organization’s most valuable asset. Salaries, benefits, and other employee-related costs are a great challenge. In addition, conflict, absenteeism, work injuries, legal matters, and regulations have the potential to compound risk.
The EmC process mitigates these risks and builds healthy relationships that sustain a positive culture and result in a greater return on investment.
- Get to the root of conflicts quicker by using the powerful lens of attachment.
- Use a structured, on-target, effective roadmap from disaster to emotional connection.
- Provide a real, lasting change from advances in attachment science and proven EmC interventions.
- Create secure and satisfying connections by targeting the complex dramas that occur, including a break in trust.
- Maximize engagement with adaptable interventions for members who are hostile, escalated, withdrawn or shut down.
Through guided instruction, group discussions, practical exercises, and role plays, you will take away practical strategies to use immediately with your most difficult conflicts.
In this 2-day course, you'll learn how to identify the ineffective patterns of interaction, work with emotion and lead facilitated sessions to reconnect people, creating a strong emotional bond within your organization.
Attendees earn HR and CCE re-certification credit hours.
All Level Five Executive training programs are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
Who should attend?
Leaders, HR professionals, in-house trainers, senior trainers, executives,leaders at the Director, VP, and C-level, Learning and Development Staff, Department-Specific Trainers
Experience Mastering Emotional Connection
- Discover emotional connection — when it managed in the right way, the emotional connection becomes the most powerful motivational force to change the pattern of interaction that works.
- Learn why emotional connection matters — emotional skill development improves team performance, talent retention, leadership performance and formation of a cohesive culture.
- Create an experience with skills in action — role plays and practical skills in action will help you translate the process of connection for enhancing relationships at all levels in your organization.
- Learn to use a map of relationships with the process of emotional connection — Learn a step-by-step methodology to know what people need to feel safe and connected, improving relationships and performance.
Lead facilitated sessions and work with emotion using EmC
- Master the key techniques and core skills— create effective dynamics by addressing core emotions and stop the disconnections in its tracks.
- Facilitate sessions with EmC — facilitate effective interactions by using a step-by-step process that creates a stronger relationship for trusting each other more.
- Increase emotional accessibility and responsiveness — "Emotional openness and responsiveness create trust, safety, and secure bonding" - John Bowlby, Father of Attachment Theory.
- Learn tips and ideas — overcome common challenges in emotional connection by using the EmC process and create your own plan for implementation and success.
- Hear trends in leadership development — learn what is happening in the industry and the impact it has on you.
Course materials include Mastering Emotional Connection Training Manual, TRUSTAKERS, Effective Board and Team Dynamics Guide, and a set of Be Cards.
NOTE: Training takes place on location at Pepperdine University in Irvine, CA. Register today!
Dr. Lola Gershfeld is a Board Dynamics Specialist, and an expert in the field of board and team dynamics. She is a published author and developer of Mastering Emotional Connection training and Train-the-Trainer Certification for leaders, boards, and teams to increase the effectiveness using the process of Emotional Connection or EmC, a scientific-based model.
Dr. Gershfeld works with healthy and troubled boards and teams moving them into operating at their full potential level, creating engaging and collaborative interactions, and building stronger relationships.
Dr. Gershfeld received her Doctorate in Organizational Psychology from the University of the Rockies in Colorado, MA in Psychology from Pepperdine University, Malibu, and BA in Business from Cal State University, Fullerton. She has published numerous articles on the topic of using the process of emotional connection in business and has authored two books, Effective Board and Team Dynamics Guide and TRUSTMAKERS. She created tools for building trust and cohesiveness such as Be Cards and The Cycle of Interaction Worksheet. Her articles appear in Forbes, The Corporate Board, Industry Week, Corporate Board Member, The CEO Magazine, Chief Executive Magazine, NACD Directorship, California CEO Magazine, CGMA, Accounting Today, HR West, Training Industry, and OC Lawyer Magazine.
Dr. Gershfeld is an Adjunct Professor at Argosy Business School at Chapman University, Orange, CA and serves on the Board of Governors at the Center Club Orange County, Costa Mesa, CA.
This course costs $799 for 2 days and taught at Pepperdine University in Irvine, CA
Level Five Executive, Inc.
“Emotional connection is the most powerful motivational force in our brain.” – John Bowlby Level Five Executive is a leading provider of the connected leadership development using the Emotional Connection process. The EmC process is based on years of rigorous research by...
Find out more about this Mastering Emotional Connection Training course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team