Train the TrainerLEORON Professional Development Institute
Train the Trainer
All available course dates
Train the Trainer
Training is critical to the success of organisations and individuals. Training and being a trainer is complex and challenging and involves a wide range of skills and knowledge and consideration of a wide range of other factors. The course is accredited and endorsed by the LSBF (London School of Business and Finance) and assessed by:
- A final practice training session
- A 20-question multiple choice, knowledge-based examination
This intensive, practical, interactive and engaging course will:
- Advance the communication skills so that trainers can dynamically develop their trainees.
- Probe the multi-coloured training atmospheres that the trainers will probably function in and correspond to different training characteristics.
- Equip trainers with appropriate skills and instructional techniques to authentically expatiate difficult occurrences.
- Develop trainers to be able to manage and run workshops and conferences.
- Develop trainers to have skills to administer and manage training.
- Develop trainers to search and identify trends, ideas and themes in relation to different topics.
- Develop trainers to know how to search and introduce games for different topics.
- Develop trainers to know how to create simulations, case studies, role-plays, games, video shows and more.
This course is also offered in-house training and as distance learning.
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend
This course is intended for trainers, heads of training units, HR managers and other managers involved in training.
This course requires that students meet the following prerequisites:
- The candidate must have a commitment to the pursuit of excellence.
- A general understanding of the training field and its elements.
- Introductions, icebreakers, group dynamics and “getting to know you” activities for the training room
- Focus on development
- Training techniques and task and exercise types
- Gamification in the training room
- Training room layouts and their advantages and
- Motivation and training
- The training cycle
- Training needs analysis
- Setting personal or group training objectives, creating goals and outcomes
- Feedback and error correction
- Training one-to-one
- Coaching and mentoring approaches
- Using profilers in the training room
- The learning cycle and its stages
- Learner differences
- Developing thinking skills in the group
- Using puzzles in training
- Training argument using ethos, pathos, logos and kairos
- Using case studies
- Use of technology
- Using whiteboards and flip charts
- Presentations in the training room
- Training and KPIs for measuring performance
- Open Space Technology (OST)
- Measuring outcomes
- Structuring training sessions using PPP, TTT and ESA models
- Course participant practice training session
- LSBF examination
- Personal action planning
- Golden rules
Certification / Credits
By the end of this course, participants will:
- Be effective, inspired, creative and dynamic trainers able to plan and manage training sessions that are engaging, motivational and beneficial.
- Understand a range of training, teaching, coaching and other developmental interventions.
- Have a range of approaches, techniques and methodologies and be able to create training materials and concepts including simulations, roleplays, games and case studies.
- Be able to give effective feedback and understand training room management.
- Understand and have ideas about the future of training.
- Have engaged in a practice training session to test the ideas from this course.
- Have developed a personal action plan for application of the course to real life training.
- Understand and be able to utilise both problem-focused and solution-focused coaching in the workplace and know the benefits and scope of coaching and the related area of mentoring.
5 Key Take Always
- Have advanced knowledge, skills and mindset as engaging and effective trainers with a full understanding of different developmental techniques and intervention types including roleplays, simulations, case studies and gamification.
- Have delivered a practice training session to their peers in the training group, reflected on their own performance as trainers, received peer and trainer feedback, and formed personal action plans for being effective trainers at work.
- Know how to identify and analyse trainee needs, set objectives and outcomes for training, assess trainee development and measure the outcomes of training and development programmes.
- Be able to manage the training environment, work with and without technology and resources, handle errors and feedback and manage trainee motivation.
- Manage the training cycle from identification of needs, training needs analysis (TNA) and evaluation and assessment.
Why choose Leoron?
LEORON has worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilize your new knowledge going forward.
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...