ILM Motivating, Organizing and Delegating in the Workplace (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
ILM Motivating, Organizing and Delegating in the Workplace (In-House)
All available course dates
ILM Motivating, Organising and Delegating in the Workplace
This classroom course has been designed to provide the practising or aspiring first line managers with an understanding of the factors that influence motivation levels in the workplace. The course will help delegates in understanding how a theory of motivation can be used to improve performance levels. It will equip the manager with the skills to know how to plan work in the workplace and how to allocate it to respective team members. Managers will learn how to set SMART objectives for the team to achieve the targets. Delegates will be able to develop knowledge and understanding of how to plan and allocate work as required by a practising or potential first line manager. They will learn the most effective methods of communication to give instructions, delegate tasks and ensure accountability and responsibility.
The main objectives of the course are to:
- Equip managers with motivation skills and theories
- Improve the performance of team members
- Support professionals with planning and delegating work within a team
LEORON delivers this course on an in-house basis, helping clients meet their company's specific training needs. Their customised training solutions are available worldwide and can be delivered at client's offices or at conveniently located training facilities.
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for managers, team leaders and any staff member who needs to acquire knowledge of motivating a team, planning work and organising and delegating the work. It is designed for managers who need to be able to improve the performance of a team in delivering more efficiently and being able to plan change in an organisation.
- Participants will normally be either practising or aspiringmanagers. Although there are no formal requirements, learners should have a background that will enable them to benefit from the course.
The agenda for this 5 days in-house training is as follows:
Introduction to the course
Unit 1: Understanding how to motivate to improve performance
Understand the factors that influence motivation levels in the workplace
- Define the term motivation
- Describe the factors that may affect motivation levels in the workplace
- Explain how individual differences affect levels of motivation in the workplace
- Explain the potential impact on organisational performance if employee motivation levels are low.
Understand how a theory of motivation can be used toimprove performance levels
- Describe a recognised theory of motivation
- Describe ways in which knowledge of a theory ofmotivation can be used to improve performance inthe workplace
- Explain how to use employee engagement to increase
Unit 2: Planning and allocating work
Know how to plan work in the workplace
- Identify organisational targets relevant to the team
- Set SMART objectives for the team to achieve thetargets
- Use a technique to plan to achieve the objectives
- Explain how to monitor and control a planned activity
Know how to allocate work to team members
- Identify resources required to complete a plannedactivity
- Explain how to allocate work to team members
- Explain how to assess and support team performancein achieving objective
Understand how to improve the performance of a teamin delivering to plan
- Identify a possible cause of variance from a plannedactivity
- Identify actions to overcome causes of variance
- Explain how to involve team members in identifyingways to improve performance to meet objectives
Certification / Credits
Upon successful completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Learn basic theories of motivation and their application to teams and individuals and how to motivate to improve performance
- Gain an overview of the factors influencing behaviour at work and styles and patterns of behaviour at work
- A Range of techniques to motivate individuals and monitor performance
- Setting SMART work targets and planning techniques e.g. action planning, task/ work/production schedules, timetables, rotas etc.
- How, when and who to delegate to for effective delivery of projects and objectives.
Why choose Leoron?
LEORON has worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilize your new knowledge going forward.
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
Corporate / Group Training
Corporate / Group Training