HR Business Partner (In-house)LEORON Professional Development Institute
HR Business Partner (In-house)
All available course dates
HR Business Partner (In-house)
The HR Business Partner course is designed to address the demands and responsibilities of the human resources department to recruit, develop and motivate diverse employees to improve company success. This programme will go over the qualities and styles needed to be successful at screening, identifying, interviewing, and evaluating applicants and employees. HR professionals will explore best practices and important principles and frameworks that will help them in creating an organizational development plan for achieving desired staffing levels.
The expectations for HR professionals is growing and changing. In addition to recruiting, people working in human resources are expected to build relationships with people across the organization, influence management decisions, share responsibility for business outcomes, and essentially position themselves as business partners. The HR Business Partner course will provide skills that will help participants reach and exceed these expectations as well as:
- Understand the changing role of HR in organisations
- Comprehend the value HR can bring to organisations
- Determine strengths and weaknesses against HR core competencies
- Identify actions they can take to build trust and credibility with their stakeholders
- Align their HR activities to the needs of their business more effectively
- Describe relevant strategies for overcoming some of the major obstacles in becoming a trusted HR Partner
- Establish a process to solve customer problems
- Identify individual success measures to measure their success as an HR Partner
- Foster a strong internal Customer mind-set to enhance the HR departments effectiveness
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- HR Professionals – experienced and responsible for more strategic, higher level support for business units and providing direction to HR functional units
- HR Professionals – specialists, managers or subdepartmental functions such as competency profiling, targeted recruitment, candidate screening, relocation, on-boarding, orientation, performance management
- Learning and Development Managers and those responsible for skills gap assessment, monitoring and skills needs projections; planning and coordinating different types of learning programmes and LMS admin
- Organisational Effectiveness managers, specialists or internal consultants supporting business units in process, people and resource allocation and improvement
- Employee Relations managers and those responsible for employee support, engagement and satisfaction, including survey creation and administration and staff retention
- HR Professionals – managers and specialists responsible for business unit support focused on Hi-potential identification, nationalisation, career pathing and succession planning
This course covers:
- Putting the right people in the right jobs
- Costs and savings
- Performance goals
- Training and development support
- Level of engagement
- Solving problems
Certification / Credits
This programme is worth35 NASBA CPE credits
Why choose Leoron?
LEORON has worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilize your new knowledge going forward.
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...