Certified Human Resource Manager (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified Human Resource Manager (In-House)
All available course dates
Certified Human Resource Manager In-House Training Course
This programme will guide your staff in creating and maintaining Human Resources “best practice” within your organisation. Facilitators will work with your staff to make sure that employment contracts and HR manuals meet your organisation's needs, whilst attracting, retaining, engaging and motivating employees. In today's increasingly competitive employment environment, training your staff to attract and retain high performers, and managing your employee relations and communications are increasingly vital aspects of your overall HR strategy.
This five-day in-company course will inform and educate your HR staff on the key areas of HR policies and procedures so that you adopt best-practice to compete more effectively in the war to attract talent. They will learn how to improve employee engagement whilst fostering an environment of trust and fairness for both parties in the employer-employee relationship.
Who should attend?
The course is suitable for:
- Human Resources specialists, and other
- HR professionals at all career levels working in the areas of:
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Employee Relations
- Employee Communications
- Personnel Administration
- Introduction to HRM and Strategic HR
- Business and HR Strategy Integration
- Workforce Risks and Implications of Business Strategy
- Manpower Planning
- Strategic Workforce Planning and Implementation
- International and Organizational Culture
- Leadership and International HR
- Global Talent Management
- Recruitment, Selection, and Onboarding
- Talent Development and Succession Planning
- Performance Management, Engagement, and Retention
- HR Metrics, Business, and Workforce Analytics
- Compensation and Benefits
- Training and Change Management
- Employee Relations, Health, and Safety
Certification / Credits
Upon successful completion of this course, candidates will receive a CHRM™ Human Resources Manager Certificate.
Why choose Leoron?
LEORON has worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilize your new knowledge going forward.
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...