Certified Government Auditing Professional - Review Course (In-House)LEORON Professional Development Institute
Certified Government Auditing Professional - Review Course (In-House)
All available course dates
Certified Government Auditing Professional - Review Course
This company-specific course has been developed to help your staff build confidence to take the CGAP®exam and become a Certified Government Auditing Professionalas designated by the Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA).
Earning theCGAP® certification demonstrates knowledge and understandingof the unique features of public-sector internal auditing. The courseformat follows the domains presented on the CGAP® exam. Thiscourse also provides basic knowledge of how to perform internalaudits for your employees who are new to auditing in the public-sector, oras a refresher course for your more experienced internal auditors.
Exam Domain I:
Standards, Governance and Risk/ControlFrameworks
- The Institute of Internal Auditors, InternationalProfessional Practices Framework (IPPF)
- Generally Accepted Government Auditing Standards(GAGAS) (the Yellow Book)
- International Standards of Supreme Audit Institutions(ISSAI)
- International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board(IAASB) standard
- Governance in the Public Sector
- Role of internal audit within the governance structure
- Committee on Sponsoring Organizations (COSO)Internal Control Framework
Exam Domain II:
Government Auditing Practice
- Management of the audit function
- Types of audit services (financial, performance, compliance,and internal control audits)
- Other audit services and consulting roles
- Processes for the delivery of audit services
- Performing and managing individual projects
Exam Domain III:
Government Auditing Skills and Techniques
- Management concepts and techniques
- Performance measurement
- Program evaluation
- Quantitative and Qualitative methods
- Methods for identification and investigation of integrityviolations
- Analytical skills
Exam Domain IV:
Government Auditing Environment
- Performance management
- Financial management
- Implications of various service delivery methods
- Implications of delivering services to citizens
- Unique characteristics of human resource management inthe public sector
- Unique purchasing and procurement requirements in thepublic sector CGAP® Exam and Sample Questions
CGAP® exam format and timing
- CGAP exam format and study tips
- Sample questions and explanation of correct answers
- Supplementary study materials violations
- Analytical skills
Certification / Credits
Your team will leave this course prepared to:
Understand and apply required standards for governmental auditing
Successfully provide a wide range of audit services in the publicsector
Use current audit methodologies and techniques in public sectoraudits
Describe the government auditor’s evolving role in accountabilityand results management - Prepare for the CGAP® exam
Why choose Leoron?
LEORON has worked with some of the largest companies in the World - but importantly we care about the individual. Through our Customer Happiness Team we ensure that everyone who attends a LEORON course has the support before, during and after to ensure their training needs are met.
We offer the highest level of training delivery, whether that be in our live-virtual training or in-classroom sessions, with our expert instructors guiding you through everything so that you’re left feeling assured and confident to utilize your new knowledge going forward.
LEORON Professional Development Institute
LEORON is the fastest growing global training institute in the World, having evolved over the past 11 years into a dominant training institute that offers a comprehensive set of training and development solutions to both individuals and businesses. Our locations...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team