Introduction to Kubernetes course
This is a full-time, 2 days course on learning and mastering Kubernetes.
Things you need to know about the course:
- This is an online event.
- You will get your hands dirty: the split is 40% lecture and 60% hands-on labs.
- The event is small and cosy, so everyone has a fair chance to participate and engage.
- You will have the chance to ask questions and discuss with the instructor(you can find us on theLearnk8s Telegram group).
- The event is streamed using excellent video quality, and we use Slack as chat.
- You will have access to all the material after the course. That's the full Learnk8s Academy (12 courses)
- It's beginner-friendly, but you will learn some pretty advanced topics too.
This course is not:
- Not Death by PowerPoint. There are slides, but most of the content is hands-on labs.
- Not passive or less engaging. You will have to answer questions just like in a real, in-person workshop.
- Not a webinar with hundreds of people. There's a 2-way audio (and video) stream with the instructor.
Upcoming start dates
25 January, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Please contact us for cooperate training and customized schedule
Who should attend?
What are the prerequisites?
- Knowledge of basic Linux commands and navigation.
- Familiarity with Linux networking.
- Some experience with reverse proxies such as Nginx or HAProxy.
- Exposure to Virtual Machines.
- A laptop with 8GB of memory and 20GB of space available.
- Windows 10 Pro,macOS, Ubuntu (or your favourite Linux distribution).
A typical schedule for a 2 days course is as follows:
- Linux containers and Kubernetes
- Kubernetes fundamentals
- Deployment strategies
- Kubernetes Architecture
- Templating Kubernetes resources
- Advanced scheduling / Templating with Helm
Course delivery details
In private and corporate training, you can customise the schedule in full.
Certification / Credits
- Lifetime access to theLearnk8s Academy— the online Kubernetes courses.
- All the slide decks.
- A virtual workstation in the cloud for the duration of the course.
- Lifetime access to the private Slack channel where you can always ask for help.
- A certificate of completion signed by the instructor.
Why choose Learnk8s?
Trained over 1000+ engineers in Kubernetes
Zero vendor lock-in free learning
Instructors with 15+ years of experience