Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
In this FAC-P/PM certification training course, you gain knowledge in managing complex programs, software engineering principles, requirements development, management and traceability methods, testing and system validation processes.You Will Learn How To:
- Plan for the successful delivery of a complex government project
- Define the requirements and manage the development of IT systems
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and a plan for total life cycle system management - an Integrated Master Plan (IMP)
- Develop a Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) estimate
- Apply a process to identify, analyze and manage threats and opportunities
Established in 1974, Learning Tree is a leading provider of IT training to business and government organizations worldwide. Learning Tree provides Workforce Optimization Solutions — a modern approach to delivering learning and development services that improve the adoption of skills, and accelerates...
Find out more about this FAC-P/PM Certification: Applications in Project and Program Management Training Course (FPM 231) course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team