Online Black BeltLean Methods Group
Online Black Belt
All available course dates
Online Black Belt
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Online training gives you the skills you need to lead teams through breakthrough improvements and support strategic objectives in any function or department of any organization. Our Black Belt course prepares you to solve a wide variety of difficult problems across a wide spectrum of industries, drawing on both quantitative and qualitative methods. This course is available with or without certification. Please inquire.
Who should attend?
- Operational excellence practitioners and leaders
- Team leaders; program, product, and project managers
- Anyone in any industry who wants to develop new or refine existing problem-solving skills
- Anyone with a focus on career-building and improving their visibility within their company
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Introduction to Lean
- Five Principles of Lean
- Project Scoping
- High Level Process Maps
- Six Sigma Metrics
- Introduction to Surveys
- Project Definition
- Creating Pareto Charts
- Preparing to Manage Change
- Introduction to Minitab
- Introduction to Statistics
- Building Teams
- Six Sigma Roles and Phases
- Six Sigma Literally Speaking (Optional)
- Kano Analysis (Optional)
- Job to be Done (Optional)
- Outcome Expectations (Optional)
- Job Scoping (Optional)
- Leading and Communicating Change
- Creating Awareness
- Creating a Shared Need
- Data Collection
- Attribute Measurement Systems + Validation Checklist
- Variable Measurement Systems – Level 2 + Validation Checklist
- Mid Level Process Maps
- Current State Value Stream Map
- The Eight Types of Waste
- Capability Analysis
- Common Probability Distributions – Normal Distributions
- Common Probability Distributions – Continuous Distributions
- Common Probability Distributions – Discrete Distributions
- Understanding Process Stability
- Process Analysis Tools (Optional)
- Shaping a Vision/Mission
- Building Commitment
- Fishbone Diagrams
- Building a C&E Matrix
- Building a FMEA (Failure Modes & Effects Analysis)
- Spaghetti Diagrams
- Understanding Graphs
- Confidence Intervals
- Hypothesis Testing
- Simple Linear Regression & CorrelationBasic Tests of Hypothesis
- Paired t-Test
- Sample Size for Estimation
- Sample Size for Hypothesis Testing – Theory
- Sample Size for Hypothesis Testing – Practical
- ANOVA – Analysis
- VarianceContingency Tables & Chi-Square
- Central Limit Theorem (Optional)
- Keeping Change Momentum
- Brainstorming Techniques
- Mistake Proofing
- Preventing Human Error
- Introduction to Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Basic Factorial Experiments
- Fractional Factorial Theory
- Fractional Factorial Practical
- Designed Experiments with Attribution Responses
- Advanced Regression
- Evaluating Solution Ideas
- Creating a Pilot Plan
- Generating Solution Ideas (Optional)
- Introduction to Innovation (Optional)
- Provocation and Movement (Optional)
- Making Change Last
- Building a Control Plan
- Control Methods
- Survey Design and Analysis
- Introduction to SPC
- Constructing Control Charts
- Plan-Do-Act-Study (PDCA)
- Project Closure
Course delivery details
This is a self-paced course that can be started at any time. You have access to the training material for one year.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of this course, participant will be able
- Apply Lean such concepts as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and mistake proofing.
- Define, scope and execute DMAIC projects.
- Apply the DMAIC methodology to business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to remove barriers and achieve project success.
- Close projects and hand over control to process owners.
- Present projects to instructors, peers and managers.
Why choose Lean Methods Group?
19+ years of global experience
Everything we do is grounded in proven, research-based methodologies to ensure a collaborative experience for extraordinary, sustainable results
Since 1999, we've trained over 7,000 Executives & Champions; 12,000 Green Belts & Lean Leaders; 4,300 Black Belts and 200 Master Black Belts
About Lean Methods Group
Lean Methods Group
Lean Methods Group is a global management consulting ﬁrm specializing in the application of highly collaborative and methodical approaches to business performance improvement. Our business model is simple: we apply Lean methodologies to all aspects of our client's business. Through...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...