Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Following the disciplined Six Sigma DMAIC (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control) road map, this course teaches you how to collect and analyze performance data, identify inefficiencies and problems, pinpoint root causes, and institute new protocols to greatly improve processes. In addition to teaching the complementary methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma, this course also provides skills in leading teams through the process of change.
Who should attend?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt is suitable for anyone in any industry who wants to develop new or refine existing problem-solving skills.
The content of this Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training course is structured as follows:
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma Overview
- Discussion of eLearning utilization for this course
- Discussion of project submission
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Define and Scope
- Determine Project Objectives
- Develop a Charter
- Introduction to Minitab
- Basic Statistics
- Define the "As-Is"
- MSA Introduction (ATT)
- Capability Analysis Introduction (Normal)
- Identify the X's
- Graphical Methods
- Statistical Methods (GB)
- Statistical Methods (GB)
- Lean Process Analysis
- Generate Solutions
- Evaluate Solutions
- Pilot and Implement
- Introduction to SPC (GB)
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Plans
- Remember eLearning
- Project Closure (GB)
- GB Class Wrap Up and Next Steps
Course delivery details
3 weeks, 4 hours per day.
Certification / Credits
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define, design and execute DMAIC projects.
- Apply such Lean concepts as 5S, waste reduction, mistake proofing and value stream mapping.
- Formulate basic statistical analyses to determine the relationship between key inputs and process outputs.
- Apply DMAIC to solve business issues and transition projects from phase to phase.
- Effectively manage team dynamics and recognize how to work with leadership.
- Prepare and present project reports and presentations to instructors, peers and management.
Why choose Lean Methods Group?
19+ years of global experience
Everything we do is grounded in proven, research-based methodologies to ensure a collaborative experience for extraordinary, sustainable results
Since 1999, we've trained over 7,000 Executives & Champions; 12,000 Green Belts & Lean Leaders; 4,300 Black Belts and 200 Master Black Belts
Contact this provider
Average rating 5
Virtual classroom training was GREAT! I came into it very nervous about being able to effectively and efficiently absorb a mass amount of new content but the preparation, knowle...
Our experience with the Green Belt program has been one of extremely high-quality training and trainers. Highly recommend!
Lean Methods Group
Lean Methods Group is a global management consulting ﬁrm specializing in the application of highly collaborative and methodical approaches to business performance improvement. Our business model is simple: we apply Lean methodologies to all aspects of our client's business. Through...