Your Time is NowLeader Development Institute
Your Time is Now
All available course dates
Your Time is Now
We tend to live such fast-paced lives that we hardly ever seem to have time to stop and catch our breath. We also seem fixated on the past or the future. Though going fast, the past, and the future are all important, all we have right now is this moment, the present: Your Time is Now! This seminar is for you, all of us, and attending will provide you information to apply to your personal and professional life right now to ensure you are living every day to its fullest which in turn will set you up for success into the future. The time to attend or bring this inwardly focused seminar to your conference or organization is now!
What You Will Cover
- Mirror Moments: Who am I, and what is my mission statement?
- Puzzle Pieces: Where do I fit in, and when do I act?
- Crystal Clear: Why do it, and how to achieve it?
Course delivery details
Available on-site programming.
Certification / Credits
How You Will Benefit
- Who am I? Learn the importance of looking at yourself in the mirror first when things don't go as well as planned. To enhance your productivity, we will discuss focusing on solutions to problems rather than the fact a problem exists.
- What is my mission statement? You will create your own personal mission statement to help ensure your energy is always focused on your sense of purpose.
- Where do I fit in? We will discuss the small things each of us should be doing every day to positively influence our customers, colleagues, friends, and communities. Further, we'll look into being proactive vs. reactive and flexible vs. rigid.
- When should I act? This will help you focus on the here and now by actually getting things done instead of talking about getting things done through a method aimed at ending, or at least minimizing, procrastination.
- Why do it? Here is where you'll discover more about your passions, motivations, and strengths. The key goal is to focus on your strengths more than your shortcomings.
- How to achieve it? How to achieve your mission statement that is. You will get to practice ART (Attitude, Realist, Teamwork) by painting your picture of success and adjusting your mindset to expect success rather than hope for it!
Why choose LDi?
Vast catalog of courses in professional and personal development
We dedicate our time to each client tailoring to their specific needs. Our core values speak for themselves.
Our instructors are subject matter experts with proven experience in their training topics.
Leader Development Institute
At Leader Development Institute (LDi) we firmly believe in the need for quality, effective course development and training for both the private and public sectors. LDi is dedicated to developing the leaders of tomorrow - at home, at work, across...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 4 reviews.
I was inspired to reach for your stars for the things that are important to me, and try something new, it may surprise you.
I enjoyed the discussions around "Mirror Moments" and the concept, "Me, My strengths and I"
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
Learned a lot of useful tips for personal and professional success; Took me out of my introvert comfort zone.