WOW! Customer Service That Makes Them Smile
Whether you realize it or not, each and every one of us serves customers. Maybe you're on the front line of an organization, serving the people who buy/use your products or services. Perhaps you're a member of your organizations internal support team serving the employees by producing their paychecks and keeping the company running. Or maybe you're a company owner or executive, serving your staff and your customers. Regardless of your position, customer service is not about what you think will satisfy the customer; rather, it's about considering the customer by first understanding what will satisfy them - and then exceeding those expectations. Lazy customer service providers never figure this out and their customers consider the competitor first. This one-day seminar will equip you with the necessary skills to ens
What You Will Cover:
- What customer service means in relation to all your customers, both internal and external
- Recognizing how your attitude affects customer service
- Identifying your customers' needs
- How using outstanding customer service can lead to lifelong customers
- Building good will through in-person customer service
- Providing outstanding customer service over the phone
- Connecting with customers through online tools
- Dealing with, and winning over, difficult customers
Course delivery details
From 10:00am – 5:00pm Eastern Time
Available on-site programming.
Buy 3 tickets and get the 4th free cost!
Certification / Credits
How You and Your Team Will Benefit:
- Gain a better understanding who your customers are and what will satisfy them
- Being nice is not enough: Gain an understanding of their situation so you can attract and keep customers for the long haul!
- Understand the impact of body language
- We will discuss techniques to help you with phone and written customer service.
- How well do you de-escalate anger, establish common ground, and manage your emotions?
- Learn to be an All-Star when treating difficult and emotional customers with respect and dignity.
- The bottom line: Satisfied customers! There is an indisputable link between better customer service and customer satisfaction; regardless of who your customers are, you stand to gain from considering your customers first!
Why choose LDi?
Vast catalog of courses in professional and personal development
We dedicate our time to each client tailoring to their specific needs. Our core values speak for themselves.
Our instructors are subject matter experts with proven experience in their training topics.