Leadership Goes to the Movies
Grab your popcorn; get cozy in your seat. Leader Development Institute is taking you to the movies. Learn about leadership from some of your favorite movies, TV shows and commercials. In this entertaining and informative workshop, you'll discover how to motivate and inspire others to peak performance. Aimed at helping managers cope with difficult situations and improve day-today performance. This Success Series Seminar uses the cinematic moments to facilitate the learning objectives. Scenes from "Nixon – The Movie", "Gettysburg", "Invictus" and "Moneyball" are just a few to help managers sharpen their leadership skills, train their staffs to lead, think through key leadership issues and enliven their business presentations. After participating in this workshop don't be surprised if you are nominated for 'Best Leader' Award.
Upcoming start dates
7 November, 2023
- Virtual Classroom
Who should attend?
Who Should Attend?
Executives, new and experienced supervisors, managers and team leaders, seeking a new and unique approach to understanding organizational leadership principles. Even front-line employees wanting to improve their own personal leadership skills.
What You Will Take Away:
- Watch different leadership styles in action,when, where and how to use them
- Watch how to apply principles of persuasion to influence others
- Be inspired by visionary leaders
- How to motivate
- When to be firm and when to be nice
- Extraordinary leaders set the stage-and so should you
- How the words you use will inspire your organization
- Earn the undying loyalty of employees
- What you can learn from Pocahontas about your team
- See the impact values on the success or failure of an organization
- See how extraordinary leaders use P.O.W.E.R.
Course delivery details
10:00am – 5:00pm ET.
Available on-site programming.
Package pricing offered.
Why choose LDi?
Vast catalog of courses in professional and personal development
We dedicate our time to each client tailoring to their specific needs. Our core values speak for themselves.
Our instructors are subject matter experts with proven experience in their training topics.