Certified E-Learning SpecialistLangevin Learning Services Inc.
Certified E-Learning Specialist
This extensive program takes the mystery out of e-learning. It shows you how to create and sell an effective e-learning strategy, design interactive web-based training, and manage e-learning projects on time and on budget. Learn how to apply a step-by-step decision-making process to maximize your e-learning return on investment (ROI). Return to work with the confidence and skills to deliver the e-learning results that senior management wants and expects. This leading-edge program provides the highest level of certification for e-learning professionals. It is focused on instructional design principles for e-learning rather than the technical authoring/programming of a course.
This workshop is also available as on-site/company specific. For programs held or attended in Canada, listed prices will be charged in CAD. Please contact Langevin for more details.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Do you have questions about this training and how COVID-19 might affect it?
At findcourses.com we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are the training suppliers we partner with.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this training in light of COVID-19.
Who should attend?
For anyone who must design or evaluate e-learning, manage e-learning projects, or make strategic decisions about e-learning.
The key objectives for this program are:
- Apply a 5-step consultative approach to analyze training needs.
- Plan a web-based training project that is based on a defined training need.
- Design a web-based training program that is instructionally, functionally, and graphically effective for delivery on the Internet or an Intranet.
- Develop a comprehensive and cost-effective organization-wide e-learning strategy.
What you will learn
Creating an e-Learning Strategy
- How to create a comprehensive, cost-effective e-learning strategy that meets your organization’s needs.
- The 4 main e-learning strategies.
- How to assess organizational readiness for e-learning.
- 24 core competencies required to implement e-learning.
- How to identify possible funding resources for an e-learning initiative.
- How to align e-learning objectives to your organization’s strategic goals.
- A step-by-step worksheet for building a detailed inventory of current courses.
- 12 proven criteria for determining which courses to convert to e-learning.
- A fast and powerful technique for prioritizing courses.
- How to calculate the e-learning ROI quickly and easily.
- The value-added benefits of e-learning.
- How to identify the resources required to implement e-learning.
- Create a strategic plan to secure senior management approval.
- Mitigate potential risks.
- Assemble an e-learning steering committee.
- Establish e-learning measurements.
- Promote e-learning to maximize learner buy-in and commitment.
- Develop e-learning transfer strategies.
- A 50-point worksheet for selecting an LMS that best meets your needs.
- How to write a compelling strategic plan to secure management approval.
- How to determine the potential risks of launching an e-learning strategy.
- 15 tangible measurements to evaluate e-learning initiatives.
- 20 strategies for ensuring e-learning transfers back to the job.
- How to promote e-learning so that learners embrace the initiative.
- How to deal with the show-stopper question: “What percentage of our training should be e-learning?”
Planning a Successful e-Learning Project
- A step-by-step procedure for analyzing training and e-learning needs.
- When (and when not) to train.
- How to plan a successful e-learning project.
- How to select the most appropriate type of e-learning for each course.
- Creative techniques for blending different WBT strategies with traditional training methods to maximize learning.
- Specific design constraints that affect e-learning.
- 10 key questions to determine potential technical constraints.
- 6 fundamental tips to establish a solid working relationship with your Technical Department.
- The most suitable type of content for each strategy.
- How to target e-learning to your audience.
- How to estimate e-learning design time.
- How to assemble a highly productive e-learning team.
Designing Web-Based Training
- How to create robust e-learning that goes far beyond simply converting text-based materials into boring web-based “page turners.”
- Major e-learning design flaws and how to avoid them.
- Over 50 tips for applying adult learning principles to e-learning.
- How to write course objectives that guarantee learner success.
- 16 application methods for creating interactive exercises.
- How to design performance-based tests that work on the web.
- Guidelines for creating 7 different types of quiz questions.
- 20 creative methods for presenting content on the web.
- A rich variety of methods and media for creating highly interactive e-learning.
- How to select the most effective instructional methods for e-learning.
- Tips for designing simple and clear demonstrations regardless of the media used.
- How to build case studies that engage learners.
- How to design creative web-based role-plays.
- How to provide tangible feedback to learners even for online tutorials.
- 12 proven web-based media techniques to facilitate learning.
- How to build a course structure that works for all e-learning strategies.
- A design worksheet to create a complete script of the course.
- When to incorporate storyboards.
- 10 ways to create a user-friendly course framework.
- 8 proven strategies to ensure that learners won’t quit mid-way.
- How to choose an authoring tool to maximize productivity.
- 20 tips for conducting a design prototype session.
- How to validate the course for instructional soundness and usability .
- How to evaluate the 4 outcomes of e-learning.
- 50 possible items to include in an evaluation, including 2 sample forms.
Why choose Langevin Learning Services Inc.?
35+ years helping learning professionals achieve success in their careers
20,000+ people have achieved Langevin's professional trainer certification
82% of Fortune 500 companies send their trainers to Langevin
About Langevin Learning Services Inc.
Langevin Learning Services Inc.
For more than 35 years, Langevin has been a provider of highly renowned workshops, professional certifications, and products for trainers and business professionals. They are committed to providing practical, real-world, performance-based workshops and products guaranteed to set you up for...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...
799 USD-899 USD
799 USD-1,499 USD
799 USD-899 USD
1,799 USD-2,399 USD