Blended Learning - Live OnlineLangevin Learning Services Inc.
Blended Learning - Live Online
All available course dates
Blended Learning - Live Online
This practical Blended Learning train-the-trainer workshop shows you how to apply a straightforward decision-making approach for structuring performance-based blended learning solutions. It gives you practical tools, tips, and techniques that will help you maximize the benefits of blended learning and boost the return on investment (ROI) of your training programs.
This workshop is delivered in a live online format and is also available as on-site/company specific/exclusive virtual session. For programs held or attended in Canada, listed prices will be charged in CAD. Please contact Langevin for more details.
In light of COVID-19, this provider is now delivering some or all of their courses online. Contact them for more information!
Who should attend?
For training professionals who want to apply a proven blended learning approach and optimize the effectiveness of their training programs.
- Identify constraints that affect blended learning decisions.
- Prioritize course content to determine blended elements.
- Select the most appropriate combination of training strategies.
- Blend in required performance support activities.
- Select the vehicles for implementing performance support activities.
- Validate blended programs against performance-based criteria.
What you will learn
- Myths and realities of blended learning.
- How blended learning can significantly reduce the cost per learner.
- How to integrate blended learning decisions into your standard Instructional
- Systems Design (ISD) process.
- Key elements of a performance-based blend.
- Over 50 possible constraints to consider.
- How the type of content directly impacts your blended learning decisions.
- A versatile formula for prioritizing content.
- How to address pre-determined/mandated solutions.
- Creative techniques for blending traditional and e-learning strategies.
- How to target the most critical course content.
- Best practices in blended learning design.
- How to customize learning to meet diverse needs.
- The advantages and disadvantages of core training strategies.
- Over 30 specific selection criteria.
- How to validate the feasibility of selected strategies.
- Comprehensive strategy selection tools.
- How to optimize the blend of strategies.
Blend Performance Support Activities
- 35 proven performance support activities (PSAs).
- How to deal with “nice to know” content.
- How to address realistic course design constraints.
- A 5-point feasibility checklist.
- 20 practical vehicles for implementing PSAs.
- 10 criteria for validating performance-based blended learning programs.
Why choose Langevin Learning Services Inc.?
35+ years helping learning professionals achieve success in their careers
20,000+ people have achieved Langevin's professional trainer certification
82% of Fortune 500 companies send their trainers to Langevin
About Langevin Learning Services Inc.
Langevin Learning Services Inc.
For more than 35 years, Langevin has been a provider of highly renowned workshops, professional certifications, and products for trainers and business professionals. They are committed to providing practical, real-world, performance-based workshops and products guaranteed to set you up for...
Contact this provider
Average rating 5Based on 7 reviews.
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...