The Organizational Workshop
The Organizational Workshop
The Organization Workshop gets to the heart of partnership in organization life – why partnership is critical to organizational success, what gets in the way of it developing and the role of leaders in making it happen. Here, participants are given a whole new lens for seeing, understanding and moving past the roadblocks to success. They will better understand patterns of relationships that get in the way of collaborating. Participants will “see” the organizational system differently, and options will be explored. They are dropped into roles as top executives, middle managers, workers and customers interacting in a fast-paced environment, experiencing situations that regularly occur in these positions. Very quickly it all becomes real–just like what they face day-to-day.
In combination with these engaging, high-energy activities, there are practical strategic frameworks based on the work of Barry Oshry. These frameworks help participants make sense of what they’re learning and enable them to connect to experiences in their own organizations. The application activities help keep the lessons alive once participants are back at work. This total immersion experience gets participants thinking in their heads and feeling it in the guts, producing a lasting impact that carries over to all the critical change and growth initiatives they are involved in.
This course can also be offered as on-site training by KSI anywhere across North America.
Who should attend?
This program is for:
- Cultivating future leaders
- Developing your middle managers
- General employee development
- Organizational alignment
- Cultural integration
- Conflict Management
- Mission-Critical Programs
- Focus on systemic conditions rather than on personalities,
- Identify predictable, dysfunctional patterns and how to avoid them,
- Deal with the root, not the symptom of the problem,
- Clearly see the underlying issues standing in the way of success,
- Gain an appreciation for the difficult issues people deal with at all levels of the organization,
- Learn specific, useable strategies for building successful partnerships that make successful organizations.
Request information for the price of this course
Provider: Knowledge Source Inc
Knowledge Source Inc - Registered Education with PMI and SHRM Re-certification Provider
Founded in 1993, Knowledge Source Inc. is a North Carolina-based specialist training provider. They are a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute and a SHRM Recertification Provider for the Society for Human Resource Management. KSI offers classroom...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Knowledge Source Inc
Degree and diploma etc.
After taking this course, participants will:
- Seeing issues more clearly than before,
- Will have the tools to work more effectively up, down and across the organization (collaboration, teamwork and partnership)
- Be able to remove bureaucratic barriers to increase effectiveness
- Provide leadership to address issues systemically rather than personally
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team