The Emotionally Intelligent Leader: Cultivating a Culture of Trust, Collaboration and Accountablity
The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
A leader’s emotions are contagious in an organization. Consequently, he/she has the ability to persuade, motivate, and inspire others to create a positive, energized and collaborative working environment. An emotionally intelligent leader is in tune with his own self and the people he works with, creating a high level of significance in the workplace that leads to increased productivity and job satisfaction.
This highly engaging workshop comprises of experimental learning, proven techniques, and application exercises that take leadership development beyond the bounds of theory and into “real time” interaction and training. Participants are introduced to new concepts and tools, and get to spend majority of their time experientially applying the learning, practicing the new skills, and trying new behaviors, all with the support and coaching of a highly experienced facilitator.
This course can also be offered as on-site training by KSI anywhere across North America.
Recommended CPE: 8 hours
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for leadership teams that are committed to cultivating an emotionally intelligent organizational culture.
Workshop attendees should purchase and complete the assessment in Emotional Intelligence 2.0 prior to class.
The agenda for this 1 day workshop can be outlined as follows:
- Completion of a personal Emotional Intelligent assessment and creation of a plan for development and improvement
- Increased self-awareness to strengthen leadership skills
- Determination of personal core values and the creation of a well-defined mission statement
- An understanding of how and why emotions are triggered, and an awareness of personal triggers that affect and impact others
- The ability to manage emotions through self-control and staying focused and calm under pressure
- Heightened social awareness that will lead to engagement, empathy and building rapport
- An awareness of what drives human behavior
- Communication skills to influence others, instill trust, foster respect, and manage conflict
- The skills to connect and engage with employees to establish, develop and maintain supportive relationships and behaviors
- The ability to motivate and empower others to exceed expectations and achieve results
The cost of this workshop is 395 USD.
Provider: Knowledge Source Inc
Knowledge Source Inc - Registered Education with PMI and SHRM Re-certification Provider
Founded in 1993, Knowledge Source Inc. is a North Carolina-based specialist training provider. They are a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute and a SHRM Recertification Provider for the Society for Human Resource Management. KSI offers classroom...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Knowledge Source Inc
Average rating 4.7Based on 11 reviews
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team