Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Stepping Up to and Mastering Essential Conversations.Knowledge Source Inc
Stepping Up to and Mastering Essential Conversations.
Stepping Up to and Mastering Vital Conversations
This workshop teaches individuals and teams from different backgrounds, departments and specialties how to effectively discuss ideas in a way that leads to everyone buying into the decisions. The program helps and prepares participants to initiate and handle the difficult but crucial conversations. The skills acquired in this program inevitably result in rapid, sustainable, and wide-reaching positive changes in the results participants care about the most. By gaining the skills to speak effectively and be heard (and encouraging others to do the same), participants will be able to generate the best ideas, come up with the highest-quality decisions, and act on decisions with unity and commitment.
This workshop is offered by a knowledgeable and experienced workshop facilitator. The workshop adopts an experimental approach in learning activities and makes use of application exercises that will lead participants to achieve a deeper understanding of the concepts and potential outcome. Group exercises and discussions are also included. Role playing sessions are also included that help participants put the theory into practice.
This course can also be offered as on-site training by KSI anywhere across North America.
Recommended CPE: 8 hours
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The workshop also addresses the following topics and helps participants to gain:
- The ability to share facts, ideas, feelings, and opinions candidly and honestly
- The ability to stay focused on what you really want to achieve and maintain dialogue
- An understanding of how motives change when conversations turn crucial
- An awareness of the warning signs that safety is at risk and the steps to rebuild it to engage in productive dialogue
- Identification of one’s personal Style Under Stress™ and manage it
- The ability to use specific skills to maintain the sharing of information
- The capability to stay in dialogue when you’re angry, frustrated or hurt
- The ability to speak persuasively, not abrasively
- The skills to share strong opinions without shutting down opposing views
- The ability to encourage others to share issues they fear bringing up
- The knowledge and skills to move from healthy dialogue to taking action and achieving results
To know the detailed cost of this onsite training, fill out an information request form.
Provider: Knowledge Source Inc
Knowledge Source Inc - Registered Education with PMI and SHRM Re-certification Provider
Founded in 1993, Knowledge Source Inc. is a North Carolina-based specialist training provider. They are a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute and a SHRM Recertification Provider for the Society for Human Resource Management. KSI offers classroom...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Knowledge Source Inc
Find out more about this Stepping Up to and Mastering Essential Conversations. course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team