Project Management Professional (PMP®) Prep Course: Prepare for Certification in Five Days!Knowledge Source Inc
Project Management Professional (PMP®) Prep Course: Prepare for Certification in Five Days!
Project Management Professional (PMP®) Prep Course
PMI’s Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential is the most important industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates that participants have the experience, education and competency to lead and direct projects.
This recognition results in increased marketability and higher salary. According to the PMI Project Management Salary Survey–Eighth Edition, this certification positively impacts project manager salaries.
The qualification recognizes demonstrated competence in leading and directing project teams.
The PMP® Exam Success Series: Bootcamp Manual which compliments the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition – complete with a 700 question exam simulation application.
- Presents clear, identifiable formulas with memorization keys
- Offers online access to one of the most up-to-date learning materials available
- Includes mindmaps for each knowledge area
- Contains 560 exam format sample questions
- Covers all knowledge areas as well as the five process groups
PMP Exam Prep: Questions, Answers, & Explanations
- 1000+ Practice Questions with Detailed Solutions
- 8 condensed mock exams that can be completed in one hour
- 8 targeted tests on the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition Knowledge Areas and Code of Ethics
- Detailed solution sets for all questions, including:
- clear explanations and wording
- PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition page references
- Reasoning based on the PMBOK® Guide – Fifth Edition
This training can also be offered as onsite training for groups of participants at client's preferred location as onsite training across North America.
PDUs/PDHs : 35 Hours
The PMI Registered Education Provider logo is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
The features of this training program are as follows:
- Cover all ten Knowledge Areas as well as the five Process Groups
- Review over 700 exam format sample questions throughout the course, and several complete 200 question tests intended to simulate the real exam
- Review exercises for Inputs, Tools/Techniques, Outputs (ITTOs), and Terminology
- Review Mindmaps for each Knowledge Area
- Review clearly explained formulas with memorization keys
The Course Lessons are as follows:
- How to attain PMP® Exam Success via the KSI Bootcamp
- Exam Registration and Environment
- Human Resources
- Stake Holders Management
- Pre and Post Test
Students will have online access to the most up-to-date learning materials available. Candidates will be actively testing prior to and all throughout the week of the prep course. Practice exams are taken in the evenings and results are reviewed each day. The exam simulations include:
- Tests for Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling, and Closing
- Tests for all Knowledge Areas including Professional and Social Responsibility
- Tests for Inputs, Tools/Techniques, and Outputs (ITTOs)
The cost of this 5-day exam preparation workshop is 2,395 USD.
Provider: Knowledge Source Inc
Knowledge Source Inc - Registered Education with PMI and SHRM Re-certification Provider
Founded in 1993, Knowledge Source Inc. is a North Carolina-based specialist training provider. They are a Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) with the Project Management Institute and a SHRM Recertification Provider for the Society for Human Resource Management. KSI offers classroom...
Request information - obligation free
Contact Knowledge Source Inc
Find out more about this Project Management Professional (PMP®) Prep Course: Prepare for Certification in Five Days! course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team