- Essential elements involved in negotiation
- Understanding self-behavioral patterns during negotiations
- Working on win-win outcomes in negotiations
- Employ various influencing strategies to produce stellar business outcomes
- Develop key influencing skills and employ it in business contexts
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for first time managers, middle management, and individual contributors.
- Introduction to Negotiation Skills
- Factors promoting open dialogue
- 7 Elements of Principle Negotiation
- Use negotiation toolkit
- Understanding the Implications of the win/win Concept
- Understanding self-behavioral patterns
- Understand negotiation structure
- Simulation play - Participants play the simulation as an manager responsible to win the project buy building relationship with clients
- Simulation Debrief will focus on
- Understanding relationship style
- Building trust based relationships
- Negotiation principles
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for “accelerated employee development". By leveraging experiential technologies, industry and business contextualization, and rich talent analytics, KNOLSKAPE can accelerate learning and development in an engaging manner to help improve business performance. More...
Find out more about this Negotiation Skills course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team