- Driving Innovation and value creation
- Developing value based solutions
- Managing barriers of innovation
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for first time managers, middle management, and individual contributors.
- Driving Innovation within organization
- VUCA Environment – Context, Competition and Crisis [Environmental and others]
- Barriers to execution of innovation
- Managing ambiguity in teams and business
- Building blocks of Innovation
- Simulation play - Learners play the ChangeQuest simulation in the role of a critical influencer within organization
- Simulation debrief Will focus on the following frameworks
- AIDA model
- Cialdini’s influencing principles
- Innovation diffusion theory
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for “accelerated employee development". By leveraging experiential technologies, industry and business contextualization, and rich talent analytics, KNOLSKAPE can accelerate learning and development in an engaging manner to help improve business performance. More...
Find out more about this Driving Innovation course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team