- Instill a design thinking mindset
- Understanding the process of design thinking
- Innovation and value creation
- Developing value based solutions
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for first time managers, middle management, and individual contributors.
- Introduction to Design Thinking Process - understand elements of design thinking.
- IDEO Video Case Discussion - understand different types of Innovation and barriers to Innovation.
- Building blocks of innovation survey
- Behaviors and actions of design thinkers
- Understanding the basic elements of design thinking
- Research for User Friendly Design - analyze the stakeholders, market research to develop the design.
- Empathy for Innovation - empathy map and application of empathy map to understand the user behavior.
- Tools: Interviews, Journey mapping, Mind mapping, Data visualization, Empathy mapping
- Idea Generation - Idea Generation techniques, Collaboration for ideas with team and developing value based solutions
- Develop Prototype - various prototyping methodologies, system design, dependencies and mitigating risk.
- IDEO Prototyping Experiment
- Participants go through the industry relevant application of design thinking
- Participants work on developing a new solution for a problem statement
- Session wrap-up focused on application of design thinking at workplace.
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for “accelerated employee development". By leveraging experiential technologies, industry and business contextualization, and rich talent analytics, KNOLSKAPE can accelerate learning and development in an engaging manner to help improve business performance. More...
Find out more about this Design Thinking course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team