- Client relationship management and client centricity
- Powerful questioning and active listening
- Social styles, power maps and trust equation
Who should attend?
This course is suitable for first time managers, middle management, and individual contributors.
- Understanding customer relationship management and customers.
- Powerful questioning & active listening to address client requests efficiently.
- Understanding Relationship Styles, Empathy Map and Trust Equation.
- Inculcate client centricity in team members
- Simulation play - Participants play Trust simulation in the role of a client facing person addressing client queries and winning the client’s trust for the organization.
- Simulation debrief will focus on the following:
- Effectively applying social styles and flexing one’s style to suit customer needs
- Building trust with clients & best practices
- Collaborate with team to drive client centricity
The cost of this course varies. Please contact the provider via the information request form to get a quote.
KNOLSKAPE is an end-to-end learning and assessment platform for “accelerated employee development". By leveraging experiential technologies, industry and business contextualization, and rich talent analytics, KNOLSKAPE can accelerate learning and development in an engaging manner to help improve business performance. More...
Find out more about this Client Centricity course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team