Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Executive Leadership ProgramKerrHill
Leverage Your Leadership Power From An Organizational Perspective
There are many aspects to leading and leadership. A key element that KerrHill’s Leadership program explores is assessing leadership through “power styles” and “power centers” within an organization. By identifying a leader’s personal power, position power and one's own power style, it helps leaders learn how to leverage energy and team resources within in an organization so they can lead more effectively.
Getting clarity on how emotional intelligence (EQ) levels impact your ability to lead and be seen as a leader is another key component to mastering one’s leadership potential.
The course will also provide a framework for when to apply leadership versus managing skills, along with evaluating leader-based power profiles, in order to further develop and position their own roles as powerful and reputable leaders.
Participants will also benefit from live feedback during the course, qualitative feedback from your organization on key leadership attributes through a 360 Leader Feedback Report, and receive three personal coaching sessions following the program.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for Senior Managers, Directors, VP’s, and "C" Suite Executives who want to understand and be able to shift their skills from managing to leading at an organizational level.
- Leading verses managing: the key differences and traits and when to shift modes
- How personal and position power affect how you lead
- Understanding emotional intelligence (EQ) and its impact on leadership success
- Assessing leadership through “power styles” and “power & energy centers” within an organization
- Exploring power profiles to evaluate different leadership styles
- Leveraging leadership through team energy and resources
- Understanding personal leadership strengths through a 360 Leader Feedback Report
- Lead with a higher level organizational perspective
- Summary of individual leadership strengths and weaknesses with a road map for personal development
The cost of this program is $4,500 USD per participant.
Fee includes: 2 day workshop, 360 & EQ assessments, all program materials and three post program coaching sessions.
For group rates or to have this program delivered in-house, please contact KerrHill
KerrHill - Leading Business Management Development Programs
Since its foundation in 1990, KerrHill has been establishing itself as a leading provider of business management development programs. With a large client list that includes small businesses, governments, and major international corporations - and training delivered by seasoned management and...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Executive Leadership Program course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team