Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Executive Leadership ProgramKerrHill
Executive Leadership Program - 2-Day Course from KerrHill
Learn leadership fundamentals and strengthen your position as a successful executive leader with this intensive two-day Executive Leadership Program from KerrHill. The dynamic and transformative executive education course is designed to support participants through the transition from managing to leading - exploring the key differences between the two and identifying steps needed to get there.
Attendees will have the opportunity to assess and develop their own comprehensive leadership skills and approaches, in line with the key attributes of an effective leader. The course will also help participants identify power centers in an organization and evaluate leader-based power profiles, in order to further develop and position their own roles as powerful and reputable leaders. Participants will also benefit from live feedback during the course and receive three personal coaching sessions following the program.
Who should attend?
This program is designed for Directors, VP’s, and "C" Suite Executives.
Program content covers:
- Leadership-focused 360 Feedback
- Interactive video assessments
- Understanding the key differentiators of "Leader vs. Manager"
- In session Leader vs. Manager attribute assessments
- Exploring real situational business issues
- How to leverage Leadership
- Energy and Power in an organization
- Leveraging Team Energy
- Reviewing and exploring 360 Feedback
- Understanding personal and position power
On completion of this program participants will develop their knowledge and skills in:
- The difference between Leading and Managing
- Leadership attributes effectiveness
- Mapping power and energy centers in their organization
- Personal emotional intelligence factors
- Implementing changes
The cost of this program is $4500 USD per participant.
KerrHill - Leading Business Management Development Programs
Since its foundation in 1990, KerrHill has been establishing itself as a leading provider of business management development programs. With a large client list that includes small businesses, governments, and major international corporations - and training delivered by seasoned management and...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Executive Leadership Program course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team