A leadership development certificate program that integrates the best practices of gamified mobile-learning and classroom action-learning. The Michael J. Coles College of Business now offers an Executive Leadership Program for Managers and Directors designed for busy professionals who want to take their leadership skills, and their careers, to the next level. During the program, you will learn how to master the 8 leader roles and 24 leadership skills.
This program is built upon the Competing Values Framework (CVF) developed by Robert E. Quinn, PhD, an award-winning professor (retired) at the University of Michigan's Ross School of Business and his research colleague John Rohrbaugh.
Upcoming start dates
Contact School for Details
- Self-paced Online
The training focuses on 8 Leader Roles and 24 Leadership Skills:
- Leader as Director: Communicate the vision, Set SMART Goals, Delegate Effectively
- Leader as Producer: Drive productivity, Build a positive culture, Manage time and stress
- Leader as Mentor: Understand self, Develop and coach others, Communicate effectively
- Leader as Facilitator: Build and lead teams, Manage conflict, Foster collaboration
- Leader as Monitor: Manage information, Monitor performance, Measure quality
- Leader as Coordinator: Design the workflow, Drive efficiencies, Lead and manage projects
- Leader as Innovator: Lead positive change, Think creatively, Cultivate a culture of innovation
- Leader as Broker: Build and nurture relationships, Negotiate agreements, Present inspiring ideas
Course delivery details
Meet the Hybrid: 50% online, 50% classroom
Program Location: The sessions are held from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm at KSU Galleria Center, located just south of I-285 and just west of I-75.
The cost is $3,900 (USD) per person with discounts available to companies sending a team, non-profit organizations, and KSU alumni. Payment plans available upon request.
Certification / Credits
You will earn a Certificate in Leadership Excellence upon completing about 15 hours of online content and attend five classroom-sessions.
Contact this provider
KSU - Coles College of Business | We are collectively responsible for pursuing meaningful change
Coles College is among the top 2 percent of business schools worldwide that maintain accreditation in both business and accounting by AACSB International, the world's largest accreditation association for business schools. Mission & Strategic Plan Our mission at the Coles College of Business is...