The Mini MBA program offered by the Michael J. Coles College of Business at Kennesaw State University can help you dramatically improve your business knowledge and acumen. At the end of the program, you will earn an Executive Certificate in Business Strategy credential that will help you advance in your career.
Attend this program and you will learn how to:
- Improve your inclusive leadership skills
- Implement marketing strategies in a digital age
- Identify, develop and retain top talent
- Speak the language of business
- Build a business model using the business model canvas
- Identify the true value of data analytics
- Leverage a proven framework for leading innovation
- Develop and communicate a change plan
- Implement a strategic plan
Who should attend?
The Coles Mini MBA program will benefit any professional who wants to reach their full potential as a leader, innovator, and change-maker. The program might be of special interest to:
- Middle Managers and Directors aspiring to become a senior executive in the near future.
- Human Resources professionals who want to dramatically improve their business knowledge and acumen.
- Senior leaders from functional areas who want to broaden and improve their business expertise.
- Entrepreneurs and small business owners responsible for running and growing a business.
- Professionals who are looking for new skills, and a new credential, that leads to a promotion or a new career.
The Coles professors will cover the following topics:
- Strategic Inclusion: Inclusive leadership that drives performance
- Strategic Marketing: Growing Revenues in the Digital Age
- Strategic Human Resources: Winning the War for Talent
- Strategic Finance: Speaking the Language of Business
- Strategic Business Models: Understanding the Basics of Business
- Strategic Data Analytics: Identifying Key Insights
- Strategic Change: Building an Agile Organization
- Strategic Innovation: Creating and Delivering New Value
- Strategic Decision-Making: The Execution Phase
Course delivery details
The program, has 9 sessions and offered at Galleria Center from 6:00pm-9:00pm.
The program fee is $3900 per person. Discount available for companies sending a team, for non-profit organizations and military, and for KSU faculty, staff and alumni.
Certification / Credits
Upon completing the program you will earn an Executive Certificate in Business Strategy, a paper certificate and also a digital certificate you can display on your LinkedIn profile.
Contact this provider
KSU - Coles College of Business | We are collectively responsible for pursuing meaningful change
Coles College is among the top 2 percent of business schools worldwide that maintain accreditation in both business and accounting by AACSB International, the world's largest accreditation association for business schools. Mission & Strategic Plan Our mission at the Coles College of Business is...