Online Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Program
Juran's detailed and flexible online program is designed to give participants a thorough introduction to the Lean Six Sigma Improvement methodology. Beneficial to anyone working on Lean Six Sigma Projects, the course covers the basic DMAIC methodology, along with fundamental improvement tools.
The self-paced program is made up of short modules, reading assignments, and access to templates, tools, and quizzes.
The course empowers participants to:
- Improve products, services, and support processes and outcomes.
- Create a culture to improve quality and process excellence.
- Achieve breakthroughs in your organization to sustain transformation.
- Apply the Lean Six Sigma DMAIC steps to solve real problems that link to your organization’s business strategy.
- Participate on projects that improve quality within your organization.
- Utilize your organization’s infrastructure to identify resources, remove barriers, and launch projects.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
This online program is designed for full-time / ad-hoc improvement team members, or for those looking to learn a new skill.
There are no prerequisites.
The program is made up of the following topics:
- The Need for Change (Intro)
- Thinking About Quality
- Improving Quality
- Developing an Infrastructure
- Identify and Select Projects
- Define the Project Y
- Measure the Project Ys (Part 1)
- Measure the Project Ys (part 2)
- Analyze the Data
- Control to Hold the Gains
- Document and Replicate and Teamwork
The cost of this online program is $495.
Contact this provider
Juran: A Global Resource for Sustainable Improvement Solutions
In 1979, Dr. Joseph M. Juran founded Juran Institute, Inc., an organization aimed at providing research and pragmatic solutions to enable organizations from any industry to learn the tools and techniques for managing quality and performance excellence. Building upon Dr....