Online Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Program
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt program prepares participants to be improvement project team leaders as well as statistical experts who can work on multiple improvement projects at a time. Juran certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belts are on-site implementation experts with the ability to:
- Develop, coach, and lead cross-functional process improvement teams.
- Mentor and advise management on prioritizing, planning and launching Lean Six Sigma projects.
- Use, teach, and disseminate Lean Six Sigma tools and methods to Green Belts and team members.
As part of the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training, Juran’s instructor will review, critique, and advise the Black Belt candidates between online training sessions. To be a Juran-certified Black Belt, candidates must successfully complete improvement projects approved by the Juran Instructor. A significant return on investment (at least $150,000 in financial impact) has been the norm for Juran Lean Six Sigma Black Belts who successfully complete Juran assisted projects.
Juran’s blend of online learning and live webinar training contains self-paced instructional modules, as well as reading assignments designed to reinforce what has been learned in the module.
The course is divided into 3 parts: 32.91 hours of self paced learning, 8 hours of instructor led live webinars and 8 hours of 1-1 mentoring.
Who should attend?
Participants should be managerial level or technical specialists and usually assigned full-time responsibility to implement Lean Six Sigma, multi-functional improvement projects within a business unit.
- All Yellow Belt and Green Belt topics
- Strategy and business plans
- Five phases of deployment
- Sources of Projects
- Advanced Measure tools and techniques
- Advanced Analyze tools and techniques including:
- Hypothesis testing and confidence intervals for means
- Hypothesis testing and confidence intervals for variance and process capability
- Power of tests
- Tests with Blocking
- Extended ANOVA testing
- Parametric tests: both X and Y continuous
- Relative power of non-parametric methods
- Non-parametric tests without extremes
- Non-parametric tests with extremes
- Advanced Improve tools and techniques including:
- Hybrid solutions
- Optimizing solutions: Designed experiments
- Center point and Blocking DOE
- Fractional DOE
- Proving effectiveness
- Transfer to operations
- Advanced Control tools and techniques
- Advanced Lean tools and techniques
- Higher order team skills
Training Only: $1,750
Training & Certification: $3,750
Minitab® should be installed and operational before workshop begins. Minitab® is available through Juran and can be purchased through the registration form for $1,355.50.
Certification / Credits
Learning objectives include:
- Preparing to lead multiple complex Lean Six Sigma DMAIC projects.
- Mastering the Lean and DMAIC methods for improvement.
- Mastering both graphical and statistical tools that enable the Lean and DMAIC methods.
- Obtaining in-depth understanding of the Lean Six Sigma philosophy, theory, strategy, tactics, and quality management tools.
- Applying methods and tools to real quality and performance problems.
- Applying skills to lead, facilitate, and manage teamwork.
- Learning leadership roles to support executive management in the deployment of Lean Six Sigma initiatives and selection and chartering of the most significant projects.
Juran: A Global Resource for Sustainable Improvement Solutions
In 1979, Dr. Joseph M. Juran founded Juran Institute, Inc., an organization aimed at providing research and pragmatic solutions to enable organizations from any industry to learn the tools and techniques for managing quality and performance excellence. Building upon Dr....
Contact this provider
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...