PMP® Exam PreparationIT Chapter
PMP® Exam Preparation
PMP® Exam Preparation: Onsite Training
The purpose of the ITIL® Practitioner certificate program is to ensure the candidate has sufficient understanding and hands-on experience of how to apply, assess, and improve ITIL® best practices. The course lasts three days and will include a sample examination and preparation to reinforce the knowledge gained. This course can be taken in either French or English.
A maximum of 10 participants can attend this onsite training course.
Who should attend?
There are no formal prerequisites to take this course. However, there are specific prerequisites prior to scheduling the PMP® exam.
This course is aimed at participants seeking to sit for and pass the PMP® Exam. Specifically, this course is suitable for the following participants:
- Professionals considering adopting the principles of PMI’s PMBOK®
- Project Managers
- Project Team Managers and Leaders
- Project Coordinators
- Project Support Staff
- Project Officers
- Consultants and Contractors
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Pass the PMP® Exam and become a certified project management professional (PMP®)
- Demonstrate your knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK®Guide
- Know how to use the tools and techniques learned while studying for the PMP®exam
- Apply project management techniques useful in the real world
- Share a common lexicon of project management terms and principles
The cost of this onsite training course is 1,550 CAD.
Provider: IT Chapter
IT Chapter has operated in the field of IT since 2003 and conducted accredited IT training sessions since 2009. Based in Montreal, Quebec, IT Chapter has grown its expertise in the areas of Information Technology, ITIL® Processes Implementation, ITSM Consulting...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this PMP® Exam Preparation course by simply filling out your details:
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team