Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 9001: Lead ImplementerIT Chapter
ISO 9001: Lead Implementer: 5-Day Onsite Training
This is a five-day intensive course which will assist participants in developing the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO 9001:2015. The training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems – Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). ISO 9001: Lead Implementer course is based on the quality management principles described in ISO 9000. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of best practices used to implement quality processes that will address risks and opportunities and thus lead to the improvement of the overall performance and the basis for a sustainable development.
This training is also fully compatible with ISO 9004 guidance’s (Managing for the sustained success of an organization – A quality management approach).
Who should attend?
This 5-day onsite training is designed for:
- Project managers or consultants wishing to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 9001 auditors looking forward to fully understand the Quality Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the Quality or conformity in an organization
- Members of a quality team
- Expert advisors in Quality Management Systems
- Technical experts who wish to prepare for a quality function or for a QMS project management function
ISO 9001 Foundation Certification or a basic knowledge of ISO 9001 is recommended before attending this training.
The PECB Certified ISO 9001 Lead Implementer exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of Quality
- Domain 2: Quality Management System Best Practice based on ISO 9001
- Domain 3: Planning a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 4: Implementing a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
- Domain 7: Preparing for a QMS certification audit
The cost of this on-site training is $1,810 CAD.
IT Chapter has operated in the field of IT since 2003 and conducted accredited IT training sessions since 2009. Based in Montreal, Quebec, IT Chapter has grown its expertise in the areas of Information Technology, ITIL® Processes Implementation, ITSM Consulting...
Find out more about this ISO 9001: Lead Implementer course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team