Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 9001: 2015 TransitionIT Chapter
ISO 9001: 2015 Transition: 2-Day Onsite Training
ISO 9001 is the latest stage in the ISO 9001 revision process. This two-day training covers the most recent information and interpretation of the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
The course enables participants to acquire the necessary knowledge to support an organization in their process of transitioning to ISO 9001:2015. Participants will learn the different components of planning and implementing the transition to the new version of the standard. Moreover, the training course will also explore the time frame of implementation and the influence on current processes.
Who should attend?
This ISO 9001: 2015 Transition training is designed for:
- Senior management
- Professionals in charge of the QMS transition and meeting new requirements in their organization
- Individuals considering implementing a new quality management system
- ISO 9001 auditors and quality practitioners
- Trainers and consultants
- Operations personnel
- Management Representatives
ISO 9001 Foundation Certification or a basic knowledge of the ISO 9001:2008 standard is recommended before attending this onsite training.
The PECB Certified ISO 9001:2015 Transition exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competence domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles of quality management
- Domain 2: Understanding the high-level structure application on the QMS
- Domain 3: Understand, interpret and plan the ISO 9001 changes
- Domain 4: Planning the QMS transition based on ISO 9001
- Domain 5: Understanding the difference between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Domain 6: Continual improvement of a QMS based on ISO 9001
The cost of this on-site training is $822 CAD.
IT Chapter has operated in the field of IT since 2003 and conducted accredited IT training sessions since 2009. Based in Montreal, Quebec, IT Chapter has grown its expertise in the areas of Information Technology, ITIL® Processes Implementation, ITSM Consulting...
Find out more about this ISO 9001: 2015 Transition course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team