Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
COBIT® 5 FoundationIT Chapter
COBIT® 5 Foundation: Onsite Training Course
The COBIT® 5 Foundation training course has been designed for participants to gain an understanding of the need for an IT governance framework. COBIT® addresses this need by providing the latest thinking in enterprise-wide IT governance. This training course will explain the elements and support materials of the COBIT® framework using a logical and example-driven approach for everyone interested in obtaining Foundation-level knowledge of COBIT®. This course can be taken in either French or English.
A maximum of 8 participants can attend this onsite training course.
Who should attend?
This onsite training course is aimed those seeking to enhance their understanding of COBIT® 5 and the benefits for their organization, including:
- IT management consultants
- IT governance professionals
- Business managers
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The content of this onsite training course is structured as follows:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT® 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for COBIT® 5
- Structure of the COBIT® 5 process-reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT® 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT® 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT® 4 maturity model approach with COBIT® 5
- Other COBIT® 5 enablers for IT governance and management
The cost of this onsite training course is $1,500 CAD.
IT Chapter has operated in the field of IT since 2003 and conducted accredited IT training sessions since 2009. Based in Montreal, Quebec, IT Chapter has grown its expertise in the areas of Information Technology, ITIL® Processes Implementation, ITSM Consulting...
Find out more about this COBIT® 5 Foundation course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team