BRMP® Business Relationship Management Professional: Online Instructor-led via webex
Business Relationship Management (BRM) is comprised of a certain set of skills allowing professionals to develop an effective business value-producing relationship between service providers and business partners. These skills can be leveraged through:
- Organizational roles (e.g. in an IT organization, the CIO typically has a role of BRM for the organization)
- A discipline (e.g. all business partner-facing service provider roles should be skilled in Business Relationship Management)
- As well as an organizational capability (e.g. a service provider organization should be effective in shaping and channeling demand to the highest business value opportunities).
Training to become a Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) is a world-class professional development program which has been designed to provide solid foundation-level knowledge of Business Relationship Management. The associated BRMP® exam has been designed to test an individual’s learning through rigorous examination providing a leading verifiable benchmark of BRM professional acumen and achievement.
Who should attend?
This Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) e-learning training course is best suited for those seeking to become intermediate-level Business Relationship Managers, including:
- Project managers
- Business analysts
- External service providers
- Representatives of shared services organizations
- Business partners
- Any other professional interested in business value maximization
The content of this e-learning training course is based on the Business Relationship Management Interactive Body of Knowledge (BRMiBOK), which is available to all BRMI members on their website.
The BRMP® certification exam is broken down as follows:
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 mark or more required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minute duration
- Closed book
The cost of this e-learning training course is 2,250 CAD.
About IT Chapter
IT Chapter has operated in the field of IT since 2003 and conducted accredited IT training sessions since 2009. Based in Montreal, Quebec, IT Chapter has grown its expertise in the areas of Information Technology, ITIL® Processes Implementation, ITSM Consulting...
Have a question about this course? Fill out this form and the provider will get in touch with you shortly
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team