Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership Potentials TrainingiPEC - The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
Leadership Potentials Training
This 3-day, 30 hour live classroom experience will equip you with the coaching skills and tools to step into the next level of leadership and transform your office culture in the process.
- Learn to identify the Big Four Energy Blocks and discover proven techniques, strategies, and core coaching skills for overcoming these and other obstacles to success.
- Recognize the seven distinct levels of energy that are the key to understanding why everyone thinks and acts the way they do, in life and specifically within the workplace.
- Distinguish truly effective leaders from those who deplete the energy of the people around them and learn specific techniques to shift energy levels to inspire peak performance.
- Develop the ability to shift internal energy to meet any leadership challenge and use this newfound power to inspire respect, confidence, and loyalty in others.
- Learn simple yet transformative coaching tools for better, clearer conversations.
- Discover how a coaching mindset can retain your high potentials and help them develop and grow within your organization.
- Expand your creativity, expand your inner genius, and discover how these tools can help you achieve greater satisfaction in every area of your life.
Who should attend?
Professionals who want to learn how transformational coaching skills can unlock their entire staff’s potential, retain high potentials and help them develop and grow, and have better, clearer conversations in the workplace. This course is also ideal for anyone interested in building connection and rapport and reducing resistance and conflict in their lives.
Through this 3-day experience you’ll explore topics including:
- The 7 Levels of Energy and the Energetic Self-Perception Chart
- Listening and communicating more effectively
- Motivating, inspiring, and influencing others for optimal performance
- Managing challenges and feedback with tact and insight
- Focusing on the connection between internal and external visions
- Creating autonomy and accountability
- Development as a positive change agent
- Increasing client engagement, satisfaction, and service levels
- Implementing clear, simple, and highly effective goal achievement and planning processes
- Creating buy-in
- Awareness of one’s own and others’ perceptions
- The human conditioning process
- Various foundation and leadership principles for challenging current perceptions
Your tuition for the full 3-day, 30 hour experience is $1995 USD, $2500 CAD, £1550 +VAT, or €1595 +VAT, depending on your local currency.
Life & Leadership Potentials Training can be taken as a standalone experience or as the first weekend of iPEC’s Comprehensive 12-month Coach Training Program.
iPEC - The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
As one of the largest ICF-accredited coach training schools in the world, iPEC has a proven track record of success—helping over 15,000 graduates launch careers as Certified Professional Coaches. Our mission is to help students have the greatest impact on...
Find out more about this Leadership Potentials Training course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team