Advanced Credentialed Coach Pathway
Our Advanced Credentialed Coach Pathway focuses on developing artful mastery to evolve from Intermediate PCC to Intermediate/Advanced MCC level demonstration. In addition to 65 hours of coach-specific skills and behavior development, you will also receive the required ten hours of mentor coaching through a combination of group mentor coaching plus four, individual mentor coach sessions. Self-assessment methods and tools will be provided to support preparation for an ACSTH-PCC or Portfolio-MCC application to the ICF.
- Learn and apply self-assessment processes with client sessions so that awareness and confidence of artful demonstration occurs for the ICF Core Coaching Competencies at the Advanced PCC to Intermediate MCC level
- Advance client agreement skills so that deeper partnership with full client leadership is consistently achieved in every client session
- Explore and practice an advanced level of application for the inviteCHANGE, Generative Coaching principles, models and techniques to support sustained behavior change clients desire
- Synthesize skills, styles and strengths into your unique artistry and style as coach while expanding capacity for evocative directness, systemic orientation and creating behavior-based coaching plans
- Practice with peers for integration of expanded skill and behavior competence
- Build confidence in your competence by completing a written examination of your integrated knowledge about the ICF Core Coaching Competencies and Generative Coaching principles, models and techniques
- Identify and access your next horizon of skill expansion through incorporating first-hand observation of your coaching by Certified Mentor Coaches in both a group and individual format
Certification / Credits
These programs will provide excellent preparation for written and oral examinations that are part of the ICF Credential application.
This course strengthens professional coaching skills by focusing development upon the 11 Core Coaching Competencies, as defined by the International Coach Federation (ICF). In addition, our trademark Generative Coaching principles, models and techniques are incorporated as a unique way to apply the core coaching competencies with clients who are seeking conscious choice and sustained change in their lives.
Why choose inviteCHANGE ?
inviteCHANGE operates on 6 continents, with graduates in over 20 countries
75% of our business is from satisfied referral
Over 20 years experience delivering coaching and learning programs on a virtual platform
Contact this provider
For over 20 years, inviteCHANGE has trained organizations and professional coaches to generate purposeful, meaningful change. We serve a global audience through our live virtual platform and world-wide delivery team. What sets us apart is the integration and direct experience...