Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Short Introductory Courses
ICA Certificate courses have been developed to meet the needs of people like you; regulatory or financial crime professionals working in a highly challenging, demanding and ever-changing environment.
This is a series of short courses from which you can choose those that are relevant to your job role and aspirations, to enhance your knowledge. The courses available in this series are as follows:-
- ICA Certificate in KYC and CDD
- ICA Certificate in Anti Corruption
- ICA Certificate in Combating the Financing of Terrorism
- ICA Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Betting and Gaming
- ICA Certificate in Trade Based Money Laundering
- ICA Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Capital Markets
- ICA Certificate in Corporate Governance
- ICA Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in New Payment Products and Services
- ICA Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Correspondent Banking
- ICA Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Private Banking
- ICA Certificate in Conduct Risk
- ICA Certificate in Managing Sanctions Risk
There are many benefits of studying with ICT:
- Flexible learning solutions that are suited to you
- Our learner-centric approach means that you will gain relevant practical and academic skills and knowledge that can be used in your current role
- Improve your career options by undertaking a globally recognised qualification that hiring managers look for as part of their hiring criteria
- Many students have stated that they have received a promotion and/or pay rise as a direct result of gaining their qualification
- The qualifications ensure that you are enabled to develop strategies to help manage and prevent risk within your firm, thus making you an invaluable asset within the current climate
Who should attend?
The ICA certificate courses are aimed at all sorts of professionals; whether you are new to the industry, want to expand upon your existing knowledge or simply aspire to working within the field of compliance, AML or fraud prevention.
Training materials are delivered online and will include the course materials, self-assessment questions and recorded webinars.
These courses are assessed by a one hour timed multiple choice assessment.
For more detailed information about the content of these courses use the Request Information button and let us know which of the series you are interested in.
These courses are administered via the UK office of ICT. The course fee per certificate course is £595 (+ VAT or local taxes if applicable) payable to ICT.
This price includes a printable certificate for each course which will be available as a PDF once you have successfully completed the assessment.
In order to study any ICA qualification, you need to be a member of the ICA, joining an international professional community of thousands of like-minded individuals. The fee for ICA Affiliate Membership to study a certificate is £30 for six months membership, payable to ICA.
International Compliance Training - North America
From their offices in New York City, International Compliance Training North America offers a variety of International Compliance Association (ICA) certifications and qualifications, along with bespoke regulatory and financial crime compliance training for individuals and firms based in the US...
Find out more about this ICA Introductory Certificate Series course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team