Project Management CourseInternational Career Institute
Project Management Course
All available course dates
Project Management Distance Learning Course
This Project Management Distance Learning Course provides the latest knowledge and practical skills needed to succeed as a project manager across the broad spectrum of industries requiring such professional figures.
The distance learning programme provides a fast track route to the project management (PM) profession by delivering key insights in all project-related activities, including:
- project management scope and formulation
- project planning and implementation
- project assessment and evaluation
- leadership skills
- personnel development
The course is highly flexible, giving students up to 3 years to complete the Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma Level programme. Average completion time ranges from 14 to 31 weeks, depending on the level chosen.
Who should attend?
This Project Management Course is designed for professionals who want to develop project management skills and join one of the fastest growing professions in the world.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course leads to the awarding of either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma depending on which level you enrol at, the course content and the type of assessment:
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants&may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
The course the following training units:
- Project Management Lifecycle
- Project Management Scope and Formulation
- Project Management Skills
- Project Planning
- Project Implementation
- Project Evaluation
- Leadership Skills
- Personnel Development
Certification / Credits
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognising your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a project management
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipPMngmt
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Programme
Why choose ICI?
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
No reviews available
Need help with your search?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
You may also like...