Equine Horse Care Course
Become a qualified Equine Horse Care professional. The course provides an opportunity to interact with and learn from very successful, highly qualified and experienced professionals. It also allows you to enter into a profession that provides great lifestyle benefits for horse lovers.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career as a horse care professional
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become a horse care pro in months not years!
- Study an equestrian / horse care course that was designed in conjunction with senior members of the profession
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
There are no previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
- Equine Perception & Behaviour
- Equine Training
- Horse Handling
- Purchasing a Horse
- Horse Grooming
- Horse Management
- Equine Pasture Management
Course delivery details
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Certification / Credits
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a horse professional
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipEqHC
Graduates usually take this course to learn how to take care of their own horse for pleasure. Our graduates have also found employment in the following areas:
- Stablehand / Foreperson (Racing, Pacing, Horse Studs, Equestrian (Dressage, Eventing,
- Showjumping and recreation)
- Rider – Equestrian industry
- Coach – Equestrian industry
- Horse Educator
- Veterinary Assistant
- Equine Businesses and Outlets
- Horse Groomer
- Pet Shop staff member or owner
- Trainer / Instructor
- Trail Ride and Pony Party Organizer
Why choose ICI?
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...