E-Business / E-Commerce Course
This course develops the skills necessary for developing and managing an e-business or e-commerce department of a larger business. Developed by leading e-Business leaders, it covers a range of topics that will ensure your career in e-business has a strong foundation.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in e-business
- Learn the inside secrets of how e-business run profitable operations with low running costs and exposure to millions of customers
- Study an e-business course that was designed in conjunction with the federal government
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as $39 per week
Upcoming start dates
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
There are no previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level.
- What is e-business?
- What are the benefits?
- Creating additional revenue
- Reaching more customers and markets
- Improving marketing and promotions
- Meet the needs and expectations of customers
- Making it easier for people to do business with you
- Getting started
- Researching the opportunities
- Customer relationship management
- Distribution and logistics
- Marketing and promotion
- Key issues to consider
- Estimating budgets
- Identifying the target audience
- Writing an e-business plan
- Website concepts
- The Database
- Getting a website name
- Choosing and preparing web content
- Marketing and your website
- The look and feel
- E-commerce – selling on your website
- Developing the website
- Writing the development brief
- Selecting the web developer
- What to look for in a developer
- About Protecting & Security
- What part of my business is at risk?
- What are the sources of threats to my business
- Maintaining e-business systems
- Website content maintenance
- Quality assurance
- Making improvements
- Technical maintenance
- Legal issues: Privacy laws, Defamation, Taxation, conditions, Intellectual property, Copyright, Trademarks, Confidential information, Jurisdiction, Spam and ethical e-marketing
- Promoting your website
- Developing a promotional strategy
- registering with search engines
- Helping search engines find your website
- Advertising your website
- Budgeting for maintenance
- About Improving
- Evaluating your e-business
- Procurement over the Internet
- Managing the supply chain and logistics
- Putting your catalogue online
Course delivery details
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Certification / Credits
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a e-Business professional
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicates that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipEBus
This course prepares graduates for careers in:
- Information Technology
- Website management
- Marketing and eMarketing
- Information and communications advisory services
- e-Business consultant
- Project management
- Customer Service and Sales Supervisor
- Commerce Strategist
- A range of supervisory positions in an administrative / office environment
- Start your own business and enjoy the freedom of being your own boss! As the owner of your own small business, you can work the hours you choose and guide your business toward success!
Why choose ICI?
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...