Virtual Classroom Survival School Team Workshop (Webex Training Center)
Build fundamental skills essential to navigating and supporting the modern virtual classroom. Virtual Classroom Survival School introduces learners to this unique learning environment, familiarizes them with platform tools, and explores how to generate learner interaction and engagement.
By participating in Virtual Classroom Survival School, your team will gain the skills to:
- Use virtual classroom collaboration tools effectively
- Define and communicate the responsibilities of virtual learners
- Create a supportive virtual classroom learning environment
- Begin strategically designing live online learning events and associated support resources
- Generate learner engagement
This course consists of three live online sessions.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for those practitioners whose current or future responsibilities include live online training.
Suggested prerequisite: free Learn How to Learn Online workshop
Flat rate of $3,250 US for corporate groups of up to 12 learners
Contact this provider
InSync Training - Setting Standards for the Modern Classroom
Since 2000, InSync Training has led the training field by researching, vetting and promoting best practice in the virtual classroom before the technology was established. InSync focuses on real learning outcomes and meaningful practices, and have extended this theory to...