Virtual Classroom Design Mastery Series (Webex Training Center)
Explore the design models that provide authentic virtual classroom learning, and work through hands-on application of engagement, interaction, and collaboration approaches.
Through tools, practical application, social collaboration, and coaching, master:
- A four-step instructional design technique that aligns learning objectives with authentic treatments
- Engaging modern learners using interaction and collaboration modes
- Designing and developing instructional activities that leverage virtual classroom tools like chat, breakout rooms, and more
- Extending learning beyond live online sessions through blended learning and assessment techniques
- Developing instructional materials including facilitator guides, instructional slides, and participant materials
- Articulating and demonstrating defined virtual classroom instructional designer competencies
The modern virtual classroom calls for modern design. This program explores the design models necessary to ensure authentic learning can happen in the virtual classroom environment.
Available as a public live online certificate program and for private delivery to corporate teams.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This program is targeted towards those who will be designing training for the virtual classroom. Participants should have some experience as instructional designers and be familiar with writing performance objectives and applying adult learning principles.
Lesson topics include:
- Moving from webinar to true learning approaches in the virtual classroom
- Designing for true engagement using directed approaches to interaction and collaboration
- Assessment strategies
- Establishing learner accountability
- Debriefing techniques
- Application of adult learning principles in the virtual classroom
- Instructional materials design
- Incorporating virtual learning as part of a larger blended learning campaign
$1700 US per learner
Contact this provider
InSync Training - Setting Standards for the Modern Classroom
Since 2000, InSync Training has led the training field by researching, vetting and promoting best practice in the virtual classroom before the technology was established. InSync focuses on real learning outcomes and meaningful practices, and have extended this theory to...