Master Virtual Producer (Zoom)
When it comes to live, online learning, our organizations know that we have to make it work, and quickly! Producers make this transition easier, and when utilized as instructional partners, change the training game.
The name of this program says it all! When utilized as instructional partners, producers become one of the most valuable players on your team! Live, online learning initiatives have rapidly changed from, “Let’s give this a try” to, “We have to make this work, and quickly!” With this transition, the producer takes center stage as a key role in the delivery of successful virtual training programs.
The role of the producer involves rapid task switching to monitor the technical aspects of a virtual learning event, while keeping an eye on the input and engagement of the participants, in addition to supporting the facilitator.
The Master Virtual Producer (MVP) program prepares you to support any type of virtual session in any organization.
Available as a public live online certificate program and for private delivery to corporate teams.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This program is targeted towards those whose current or future job descriptions will require them to support facilitators and subject matter experts in the virtual classroom.
Upon completing this program, Master Virtual Producers have the skills to:
- Define and demonstrate their roles and responsibilities as both instructional and technical producer
- Effectively communicate with learners and facilitators in the virtual classroom
- Support a wide variety of session leaders, including facilitators, business executives, panels and subject matter experts
- Apply a proven four-step process allowing them to recover from common technical challenges
- Create a virtual classroom management action plan
Contact this provider
InSync Training - Setting Standards for the Modern Classroom
Since 2000, InSync Training has led the training field by researching, vetting and promoting best practice in the virtual classroom before the technology was established. InSync focuses on real learning outcomes and meaningful practices, and have extended this theory to...