Blended Learning Design Team Workshop (Adobe Connect)
Looking to maximize learning opportunities while minimizing costs? To combat ineffective programs, organizations are asking their instructional designers to create blended learning that meets or exceeds results achieved in traditional settings.
Participate in our Blended Learning Design workshop to learn how to flip the classroom and apply Bloom’s Taxonomy to select content delivery methods. Through expert instruction and concept application, you’ll build practical skills around:
- Conducting technology analysis to determine resources available at your organization and how learners use them
- Using worksheets to design impactful blended solutions
- Leveraging Bloom’s Digital Taxonomy of Learning to map defined objectives to appropriate EdTech
- Flipping the classroom for improved social collaboration
- Avoiding ten challenges to blended learning implementation
- Utilizing best practices for designing exercises for learning technologies like virtual classrooms, simulations, games, and mobile and social learning.
This course consists of four 2-hour live online sessions plus self-directed work.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
- Self-paced Online
Who should attend?
Training practitioners who design, deliver, or promote virtual training in their organizations benefit from this program. It is also targeted toward learning and development leaders who implement virtual learning.
The free Learn How To Learn Online workshop is a suggested prerequisite for this program.
$1,000 USD per learner
Available as a private workshop to corporate teams.
Contact this provider
InSync Training - Setting Standards for the Modern Classroom
Since 2000, InSync Training has led the training field by researching, vetting and promoting best practice in the virtual classroom before the technology was established. InSync focuses on real learning outcomes and meaningful practices, and have extended this theory to...