Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management SeminarInstitute for Applied Management & Law
Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management Seminar
Attend this seminar to get a comprehensive understanding of the practical essentials of human resource management. This seminar has been presented for more than 25 years and its objective is to equip participants with the skills to immediately become more effective on the job, while helping them prepare for higher responsibilities.
Presenters will deliver the essentials of employment law, compensation program design and planning, key training techniques to develop a performance based evaluation program, HR decision metrics, and HR strategies.
Who should attend?
This program has been developed for those who are new to HR or have recently had their HR role expanded.
Block I - Legal Aspects of HR Management - (Monday and Tuesday)
- Employment Discrimination Law
- Kinds of Discrimination
- How Discrimination is Proven
- Specific Laws/Rules Regarding Employment Termination
- Labor Standards Laws
- Labor Law - The National Labor Relations Act
- Potential Personal/Individual Liability of the Manager/Supervisor
- Safety and Security Issues in Today's Workplace
- Employee Selection: Hiring and Interviewing Employees
- Managing, Training and Supervising Employees
- Evaluating/Appraising Employees
- Employee Discharge and Discipline
Block II – Human Resource Management - (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Strategic HR Management
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Diversity
- Staffing and Retention
- Talent Management, Performance Management and Development — encompasses:
- Compensation and Benefits
- Risk Management and Worker Protection
The cost of this course is $2,275.00
The fee for the full 4½ day Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management Seminar is $2,275.00, which includes all seminar materials, coffee breaks and a reception the first day.
Registration fees for those wishing to enroll in only portions of the program are:
- Block I (Monday and Tuesday):
$1,000.00 (2 days)
- Block II (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday):
$1,425.00 (2½ days)
Institute for Applied Management & Law, Inc. - Seminars and Conferences for HR, Employment Law and Employee Benefits Law Professionals
The Institute for Applied Management & Law, Inc. (IAML) develops and delivers seminars, webinars, DVDs and eLearning for professionals requiring timely and accurate information in employment law; employee benefits law; and human resource management. Their training is highly interactive and...
Find out more about this Certificate in Essentials of Human Resource Management Seminar course by simply filling out your details:
No reviews available
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.com offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team