New Directions in Policy and Procedure (P&P) - On-site
Effective and efficient execution of processes in the organization depends on the proper application of the policies and procedures. Policies and procedures are the core approach in establishing effective governance. Today organizations are using new technologies such as artificial intelligence, big data, deep learning and machine learning to improve organizational performance. New technologies have caused big changes in the relationship between policies, procedures, processes and systems. New process technologies impact the way policies and procedures are applied.
Enterprise governance of any organization depends on establishing a well-defined and clear set of policies and procedures that support the execution of processes. Whether starting from an existing set of policies and procedures or developing a completely new set, it is important to understand what makes the policies and procedures successful.
Upcoming start dates
Inquire for more information
Who should attend?
This training course has been designed for professionals involved in the design and implementation of policy and procedure in an organisation. Suitable candidates may include, but are not limited to:
- Business Process Teams,
- Procedure Analysts,
- Technical Writers,
- Personnel Officers,
- Procurement Managers,
- Administrative Managers,
- Job Analysts,
- Business Analysts
- and IT Documentation Specialists.
There are three key perspectives in successful policy and procedure management:
- An understanding of the relationship of processes to policies and procedures.
- Knowing how to convert the needs into an active and viable set of policies and procedures.
- Understanding current emerging technologies supporting processes, policies and procedures such as automated processes and artificial intelligence (AI)
Key techniques are described in this workshop such as:
- BPM Analytics
- Aligning P&P with organization needs
- Measuring performance of P&P
- Including new technology in organization governance
- Linking policies, procedures and processes together for effective governance.
Request information for a training quote
Certification / Credits
By attending this highly beneficial course, participants will:
- Define and understand the relationship between the business and the policy and procedure needs
- Write a coherent Policy
- Assess the current state and future needs for policies and procedures
- Understand the impact of automated processes and AI on policies and procedures
- Define the governance requirements for policies and procedures
- Organize and structure a set of policies and procedures
- Identify the appropriate set of tools needed to manage a policies and procedures environment
- Identify the content needed for policies and procedures
- Define the project needed to develop a policies and procedures system
- Identify the scope of change needed for proper policies and procedures update, replacement and change
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for over a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...